Wednesday, July 21, 2010
N9Profile can create profiles for N900, fast change profiles ,set profiles based on event in calendars, location id from mobile network, profile based on WiFi network name, timed profile ( examample: silent profile for 4 hours) and profiles for incoming calls ( N900 will ring or not based on profile for mobile number) It is using "default" profile in N900 for change profiles settings.
Type of profile :
- Deafult profile.
- Profile based on the incoming call numbers
- Timed profile
- Profile based on a WiFi network SSID or location ID
- Profiles based on events in the calendar
- Still Beta but works fine on my N900.
- You can change more settings in profiles. Like if profile will be silent or ringing and alarm for clock and calendar - on/off
- You can minimize by pressing the close button. App can by closed in menu. To show app again click on icon.
- For profiles based on calendar you have to select calendars and for profiles create words and set priority.
- App will try to find this words in name of event in calendar and set profile when this event occurs.
- For location profile (wifi and location id) app will set profile when you have rule for location id or SSID wifi network.
- Default profile, profiled based on calendar, position (wifi and location id), timed profile and profile for phone numbers have priority.
- Default 1, calendar 2, position 3 (wifi have more priority here) timed profile 4 and phone 5., app will choose profile with more priority = only one can be set in phone
- Please write feedback, thanks.
More info over here and here !