WebOS Games Manager (‘wgames’ in repo) - automatic installer/uninstaller for WebOS games. It installs game from .ipk file, applies all needed hacks and creates desktop launcher. It also can back up/restore games’ saves.
* Single click install/uninstall
* Applies all needed hacks
* No changes in system files/dirs (all hacks are implemented with LD_PRELOAD technique)
* No root usage - desktop/icons are stored under /home/user/.local path
* Installs game (by default) into 32GB partition
* Localization support
* Written in C++ using Qt4
* Allows to store/restore game saves
* Multitouch-dependant games adapted for keyboard controls (NOTE. Seems, now that mappings works only for ru_RU locale, Will be researched and fixed ASAP)
* Configurable settings for dirs (useful for people with unusual partitioning)
* Space and directories checks on all stages of install/uninstall
* Simple procedure for adding new games
* Copy your purchased ) .ipk files into MyDocs/Downloads dir. (for Windows users - dir Downloads on Nokia N900, when connected to computer). Create this folder if not exists.
* Run WebOS Games from Applications menu, select game and press 'Install'.